Very small businesses
Thanks to these "turnkey" plans, Societe Generale is able to offer an employee savings solution that meets the needs of:
- the self-employed, tradesmen, shop owners, members of the liberal professions, farmers, and their employees, with the Arcancia Pro employee savings plans.
Two plans are available:
- The PEI, for medium-term savings (5 years),
- The PERCO, for pension savings.
Easy to set up
A simplified administrative process. The rules for the inter-company savings plan (PEI) have already been filed with the authorities (the DIRECCTE or labour department).
The company nevertheless retains complete control over its savings scheme. It can:
- choose the plan(s) that it signs up to and how contributions will be made (i.e. through employer matching contributions, incentive plan payments or profit-sharing),
- determine the amount of its employer matching contributions, within the legal limits (8% of the Annual Social Security Ceiling for a PEI and 16% for a PERCO),
Diversified financial management
The Arcancia savings plans offer savers a wide selection of investment vehicles suited to their objectives.
The risk-profiled funds cover all risk profiles and horizons, to meet needs ranging from the shortest to the longest term.
Specialised funds allow savers to:
- secure their savings (Inflation Long Terme, Capital Protégé),
- invest in specific equity markets (France, Euro mid-cap, Europe Multi-Gérants, Immobilier, Monde Multi-Gérants, Monde Technologie, Actions Europe Ethique et Solidaire).
Savers may opt for:
- an instalment savings programme, with automatic periodic payments.
- self management, so that they can choose their investment vehicles themselves.
- targeted management, so that their savings are automatically allocated according to the date of their project or their retirement.
Specifically tailored administrative management
Account-keeping services are offered by Societe Generale, which:
- manages all of the collective transactions (e.g. profit-sharing and incentive plan payments) and individual transactions of savers (such as payments and fund switching),
- provides access to tools for easier employee savings plan management, including online management of the list of beneficiaries and real-time monitoring of employee savings plans.